Principia Upper School offers former students and alumni two ways to order official transcripts:
- Order your transcript online for electronic delivery.
- Order a printed copy of your transcript in the Registrar’s Office on the School campus.
Note: Your billing account must be current in order to release your transcript.
Online Transcript Order Form
Principia Upper School partners with Parchment for secure online ordering and electronic delivery of official transcripts. Transcripts are $10 per recipient.
- Visit Principia’s Parchment page
- First-time users will need to sign a FERPA agreement in order to create an account.
Recipients will receive an email with instructions for retrieving a PDF transcript. To prevent security and transcript validity issues, transcripts should not be forwarded once received. Transcripts you send to yourself will include an “Issued to Student” watermark.
Order and Delivery Support
- Online Parchment support
- Principia support: 314.275.3550
(M–F 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m. CT, except during School breaks)