A visit is the first step in building a family and school relationship and to determine if Principia is a right fit for your student and family. Regardless of whether you have started an application or are just exploring, a visit is an important element of our admission process and a requirement for enrollment.
- Campus tours
- Opportunities to meet current students, principals, our interim head of school, and members of our admissions team
- Grade-level assessment
- Interviews with admissions and principals
- On-campus visits include lunch and classroom visits
Middle and Upper School students who attend a Christian Science Sunday School and who are interested in our boarding program can join us for a visiting weekend and spend Saturday and Sunday nights in the dorm, participate in campus activities, attend Christian Science Sunday School, and meet with houseparents and a residential dean.
All visiting students attend a full day of classes on Monday. Prospective parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the full-day Monday program.
Spring 2022 Visit Dates
Monday, January 24 (Virtual)
Monday, February 14
Monday, February 28
Monday, April 11
Monday, April 25
Monday, May 2 (Virtual)
Monday, June 13 (Virtual)
Not ready to visit? Our Open House events provide an overview of our innovative learning environment. Prospective families will:
- Meet our interim head of school and take a student-led tour
- Hear from our principals about our approach to academic excellence and preparing students to be future-ready
- Learn more about our focus on character education and the importance we place on our spiritual foundation
Open House Dates
Saturday, March 5, 2022, 9–11 a.m.
Get to Know Us
As you prepare for your visit, or if you'd just like to learn more about Principia School, we invite you to enjoy these videos.