A visit is the first step in building a family and school relationship and to determine if Principia is a right fit for your student and family. Regardless of whether you have started an application or are just exploring, a visit is an important element of our admission process and a requirement for enrollment.
- Campus tours
- Opportunities to meet current students, principals, our interim head of school, and members of our admissions team
- Grade-level assessment
- Interviews with admissions and principals
- On-campus visits include lunch and classroom visits
Middle and Upper School students who attend a Christian Science Sunday School and who are interested in our boarding program can join us for a visiting weekend and spend Saturday and Sunday nights in the dorm, participate in campus activities, attend Christian Science Sunday School, and meet with houseparents and a residential dean.
All visiting students attend a full day of classes on Monday. Prospective parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the full-day Monday program.
Fall 2021 Visit Dates
October 30–November 1
Monday, September 27 (Virtual)
Monday, November 1
Monday, November 15
Not ready to visit? Our Open House events provide an overview of our innovative learning environment. Prospective families will:
- Meet our interim head of school and take a student-led tour
- Hear from our principals about our approach to academic excellence and preparing students to be future-ready
- Learn more about our focus on character education and the importance we place on our spiritual foundation
Open House Dates
Saturday, October 23, 9–10:30 a.m.
Saturday, March 5, 2022, 9–10:30 a.m.
Get to Know Us
As you prepare for your visit, or if you'd just like to learn more about Principia School, we invite you to enjoy these videos.