Open House & Discovery Nights
Families attending an Open House will have an opportunity to explore our 360-acre campus, learn more about our academic programs, and get to know our school community. Open Houses provide an informative overview of who we are and what we offer students in preschool-grade 12.
During an Open House, families will:
- Meet our Head of School
- Take a student-led tour
- Hear from our principals about our approach to academic excellence and preparing students to be future-ready
- Learn more about our focus on character education and the importance we place on our spiritual foundation
In addition to attending an Open House, we invite you to attend a weekday campus visit to see our academics and community in action. To register for a visit, the parent or legal guardian of the visiting student needs to log into their Admissions Account or open an Admissions Account by clicking here. A visit is a required part of admission.
Hear from the passionate teachers and school staff who bring literature to life, make STEM class fun, and challenge students to be the best they can be. Meet our Panthers—current students—who rep their gold and blue with pride. Discover what makes Principia special.
Here's what to expect:
- A casual meet and greet with the students, faculty, and staff that make Principia an A+ school.
- An opportunity to ask your Admissions team
- your burning questions. Learn more about our admissions process, tuition assistance, and scholarship opportunities.
- Tasty treats for all—root beer floats on us!